Wednesday, July 4, 2012

july


I practically go out everyday to meet up with friends. Haven't been socializing for almost a month :X I was such a hermit crab. These days I prefer wearing black jeans with shirts with a coat on top since it's so cold I don't have the mood to dress up. We have no heater in the house so it's actually colder than outdoors :X. Can't believe I actually sold two american apparel skirts on ebay :D. My first customer was the loveliest ever. I do have a lot to organize at the moment. Gotta sort out some applications and just get going. This month my mantras are 1.getting angry doesn't solve anything 2.If you really want something you don't stop until you get it.

I hope everyone is having a nice winter :). The best part of winter is being able to throw a coat on and not care about what you're wearing when you're lazy :P.

P.S. will have frequent updates in the very near future.



Shizuen

4 comments :

  1. Your mantras are perfect!!! Just do it girl! I personally hate winter and all the extra bulk it brings when you have to layer lol give me sunshine and cutoffs and a tank any day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the breeze at the moment since I'm from a place that's summer all year long :P.

      Delete
  2. Love the mantras. definitely number 2 for me >_<!!
    I wana hide indoors when its this cold its horrible. GET A HEATER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a heater soon :D when I move to a new place. I'm so grateful australia is not as cold as the north america >.<

      Delete