Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Why zara adelaide? Why???? You still store items from months ago and only a tiny amount of new stock. Why? And your data base doesn't tell you when the new stock will arrive.After seeing andyheart wear that skirt, my heart aches even more. It's safe to say I'm obsessed with this skirt I've never met before, kinda like my celebrity obsession(*David Bowie, Tokio Hotel, Kawase Tomoko) =='''. If the skirt is still not in zara adelaide by my birthday in june I'll just ask my sister in america to order for me, but then i'll have to wait untill december to touch it. I've never been so obsessed with a garment.
Oh, and the metal belt I ordered from opencloset arrived today! I ordered it on monday which was a public holiday and it  arrived promptly!
I think I'll wear it with the dotti polka dot dress tomorrow. I invited few of my friends over for a lunch party.


Shizuen

2 comments :