Tuesday, August 14, 2012

today's outfit


Ordered these floral pants from bardot one week ago. They are one size bigger but there are none left in store so couldn't pass on them :P.
What I wore to uni 
hobbit alert!
marshmallow socks <3 td="td">
Watched "The Lady" today. Michelle Yeoh's performance was brilliant. I feel tremendously lucky for not having to live in a society that is controlled by communist dictators. So often communist leaders promise their people of equal treatment but not quite when it comes to the real situation. 
Gotta run now.   



Shizuen

4 comments :

  1. love the trousers! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing! I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too! xoxo, Ana V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much :D! i also followed you! looking forward to more of your future posts :D

      Delete