Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My cleansing routine (etude house real art cleansing oil+ yadah bubble deep cleanser)

Currently I use two products for my daily cleansing routine. I got to know about this real art cleansing oil through a youtuber so young who owns a beauty channel so young's beauty room. I forgot which video she mentioned this product, she has been using this for a while and has good reviews on it so I made my purchase through honest skin as my other cleanser is running out. I was very happy when i found out there was a 20% off for members so i promptly ordered the cleanser together with a waterproof eyeliner from 3ce. 
The cleanser itself is packed in a plastic box. The pump was packed with a plastic wrap and the bottle itself has a seal which i think is a great idea since this will prevent unwanted spills. And the packaging itself is also super cute hehe. Besides this moisturising one i ordered, the also have another "fresh" version which should be lighter and suitable for oily skin. My skin is kinda dry.
 The pump comes with a stopper which will be handy for travelling and preventing any accidental spills (good thinking etude house ^^). I am quite satisfied with this cleanser, I use this to clean my eye makeup, as my mascara is quite hard to remove using normal makeup remover or cleanser. Comparing with my older cleansing oil from aesop, I seem to favour this etude house one. 
Why?1) this one is much cheaper 2)both have about the same cleansing effect.
I give this product a rating of:
I didn't give it a full rating as I find that I need to use another cleanser to thoroughly clean up my face. But this does a damn good job cleaning waterproof eye makeup. I've inserted a link for those of you who are interested in this product.
When I don't put on mascara or just for my daily cleansing, I use this yadah bubble deep cleanser. So far this is the best daily cleanser I've came across. It doesn't give me the rough chemical feeling when I use it as opposed to some of the cleansers I've used in the past, usually I'm used to discomfort around the eye area when I accidentally catch some of the other cleansing product near my eye. But with this yadah cleanser, it didn't irritate my eyes nor skin. I haven't experienced any breakouts after using this product for almost half year. It is quite good at cleaning face makeup and eye makeup except mascara. Do not attempt to use this product as an all purpose cleanser or you will lose some lashes while trying to rub the waterproof mascara off lol. But other than that I give this product a thumbs up. If it was an all purpose cleanser I'd give it a full rating, but with that being said it is still the best daily cleanser I've came across so far.
Let me show you the cleansing effect of this product.
 im using my 3ce creamy waterproof eyeliner here for demonstration purposes
this is the outcome after rubbing the eyeliner with the cleanser, i didn't mix in water as how i usually do it so it didn't clean up 100% only about 95%. But if you rub the product with a lil bit water it should do the trick.

My verdict:
I got my mom to buy this from malaysia, it is quite hard to find reasonably priced yadah products online, but if you live in malaysia, singapore, hongkong etc it should be quite easy to find this product at any sasa outlets.I do hope online beauty stores who ship internationally will store yadah products in the future.

I've been abit sick, and am now still sitting exams, had to defer one paper yesterday :( but should be fine soon. After exam I'd like to make some vlogs and haul videos and maybe song covers too ^^. And on the side note, i got called for a job interview, hope it goes well :D!



XOXO Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment