Wednesday, February 5, 2014

inspiration


images taken from fashionjournal.com.au
Kuwaii A/W 2014 provides practical and achievable outfit inspirations. The lookbook makes me regret cutting my fringe. I quite like the red mary janes, it is convenient for this thought as the usual loafers I wear to death are literally reaching their death. My resolution this year is to limit purchases to quality over quantity, and to keep it at a moderate expenditure. My mistake last year was letting my body go under no restrictions after reaching my goal weight in early june. After series of actions that lead to a messed up biological clock and bad habits, my body took its toll. This year I will refrain from obsessing over weight loss, figured it is time to feel good and make efforts for a healthy lifestyle, rather than stressing over numbers.



xoxo Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment