Friday, October 4, 2013

Cooking with Shizuen 下厨记

This will be my first time blogging in English and Chinese simultaneously ^^
I have a few friends (actually it's only one or two lol) who think cooking is hard or very time consuming, I actually think it's not such a chore at all (unless you are baking which cleaning will take up A LOT of time that's why I never bake :P), it's more of a go with your feeling type of activity and can be quite relaxing at times. I'm going to show you guys how I cook up a meal in a short time with a spontaneous menu that just pops into my head when I'm hungry. In no way I'm a good cook so pardon me for the bad presentation :P
我有好几个朋友(其实只是一两个啦哈哈)觉得煮东西麻烦或觉得自己煮不出想吃的味道,我个人觉得下厨不需要给自己压力,随自己的感觉拿捏就行了啦,下厨也是一种乐趣其实。今天小女决定示范一下我如何煮一餐不会花很多时间但吃起来ok的。我没学过烹饪,都是这几年留学碰碰撞撞学来的,所以绝对不是专业的哦呵呵(看我煮出来的东西就知道了)

Today I'm going to cook a dish of Korean influenced chilli paste noodles
今天我决定来道受韩式菜影响的辣椒酱面

Chopped up some spring onion and portobello mushroom
青葱和大蘑菇 *切切切
I also used black fungus, some japanese mushroom which i forgot the name, chinese cabbbage
我也用了黑木耳,不知什么名貌似进化版金针菇的日本菇,和大白菜
I also chopped up some fish cake, if you're a vegetarian you can skip this part and use fried tofu, it's equally delicious
我也把一些鱼饼切片,如果你是素食者可以用豆干切片,吃起来也很美味哦
 For noodles, I used Korean wheat noodles which you can easily get from any asian grocery store
面我就买了一个口感类似面线的韩国面条
And of course, chopped garlic! I love using this in any stir fry dishes, adds that kick to the dish
当然不要忘记大蒜啦,任何菜只要把大蒜拿来炒就味道不错了
 I used sesame oil, I also used Korean chilli paste and soy sauce for tasting.
用了麻油来炒菜,调味方面我用了韩式辣椒酱和酱油
 A big fat tablespoon of garlic into the pan
一大汤匙大蒜下锅
 Add in the spring onion and fry them till they appear dry and slightly golden brown
加入青葱,炒至稍微干+金黄感
 After that, put in ALL the things hahaha, add water to make sure everything's cooked, the amount of water you'll have to add in = how much sauce you want.
接下来把菜和鱼饼加进去,记得要加水以确保全部东西都煮熟,要加入的书的分量=你要多少酱
 * DENDENDEN star of the dish, i put in 3 heaps of tablespoon so it's really spicy :P
*蔣蔣蒋 主角出场啦 :D, 我放了三大匙,不辣不过瘾
 stir them all together so everything's in the same sauce consistency 
连续用搅+炒菜的动作一确保菜都吸收了酱汁
 boil the noodles! this only takes around 3 minutes 
把面加入滚水啦!这面只需要滚个3分钟就好啦
 *Spontaneous addition -> a slice of cheese
临时发神经加入一片起司

Done! I've cooked quite a big portion so it can be seperated into few meals, it's nice to eat with rice too ^^. It only took me around 30 minutes to cook this, so if you really divide it into 3 meals, it only takes around 10 minutes per meal.
 完成啦 :D!我煮了比较多,就可以一次吃几餐,配白饭也不错哦。所以其实自己煮不会花很多时间,我前前后后花了差不多半个小时,如果分成几餐来看花的时间大约每餐10分钟左右罢了
Tadaa! It's not that strong presentation wise but here's my chilli paste noodles :D
 *jiajiang! 卖相不好哈哈多多包涵啦,不过这就是非常容易完成的辣椒酱面啦 :D

This is a really random post.



Shizuen

1 comment :

  1. hahaha i love this random post :) the food looks yummm ive actually only recently learnt how to sorta cook ? i do find it hard and i have no idea what foods go together so i always need guidance or a cookbook maybe one day i can freestyle cooking but it probably wont taste as nice *__*

    ReplyDelete