Thursday, June 14, 2012

blackmilk!!!!!!

YEEHAA!  the bad boys from black milk have arrived   ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆.
eeee... while bloggers take pretty photos, i take photos in the middle of trashland  (╯_╰). And as usual, using paint to cover the horrifying truth. I promise I won't be like this after the exam+ moving to le new house. fat thighs I loathe you


These are just quick photos, I have to study for the finals o(╥﹏╥)o.I really want to study as much as possible and get kick ass results this time.
And I spotted someone wearing retro gamers in uni today! 
I purchased a few items from american apparel. Why ⊙︿⊙? They sent me a discount coupon as a birthday present and oh I was tempted and opted for aa instead of bm pyramids. And Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage wore the polka dot skirt omg! The skirt might not fit me well since I have a big butt :(.If it's the case I'll have to return them.
what i bought:





And I'm kinda having a crush on these tops at the moment. The kitties are so cute :( ! I could've bought them few days ago if my friend didn't control me. But I'm still looking at them. Why is the pre-exam period so shopping worthy?





Shizuen

4 comments :

  1. i love to wear flirty skirts too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked at your blog. Very inspiring :D! hope to see some outfit posts from you in the future :)!

      Delete
  2. The new leggings look great - and I like that you don't sugar coat the truth. Pretty sure my room is sometimes a mess too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I'm so embarrassed though >-<.And omg I really like your outfit posts! You look so chic!

      Delete