Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Makeup haul

So, I was searching for eyeshadow palettes up and down, and then came across this brand makeup revolution in a facebook page's recommendation. So I decided to give it a go doing a bit googling as it has quite a number of good reviews. 
Oil control fixing spray

Blushing heart- bursting with love
Ultra 32 eyeshadow palette flawless 2
Chocolate vice palette
Chocolate pink fizz palette
This is so depressing
I didn't drop it or anything, the palette was already damaged when it was delivered :(
When i opened the parcel i was like wtf did they give me a dirtied one
At this point I was like hope this is just a dirty palette and not one of those damaged oness
was like nonononono
and then the moment of truth, the palette IS damaged :((((

One of the cons of online purchases, things like this occasionally happens #crycry

I haven't get to experiment with the palettes, only tried few of the shadows, but so far i'm satisfied with the quality :). Might do a review on it when I have time ^-^.


xoxo Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment