Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Haul: Shanghai Lil & The Scarlet Fez


I went to a market held in queen's theatre last sunday, well originally I was planning to go to a Japanese festival thingy with my friend, but while we were waiting for the bus I noticed a sign board that says "next market" which attracted our attention so we decided to ditch the original plan and went to this market instead (so yeah sign boards do work after all xD ). So, was strolling in the market, saw a number of interesting vendors selling mostly handmade crafts. While the stalls look nice their products either didn't catch my attention or was too expensive for my liking. Just when I was about to leave, a stall caught my eye. There was this two well dressed gentleman selling things with pretty packaging so I decided to stop and take a look. Turns out they are an Adelaide based shop that sells handmade soaps, perfumes and skincare products. They also have a very quirky name called Shanghai Lil & The Scarlet Fez. If the owners didn't talk to us I'd probably would've just had a quick browse and leave, but since they were so friendly and nice, it made me want to have a closer look at the products they are selling.
This lip balm smells so yummy! Putting it on makes me feel like I've just ate some caramel ice-cream teehee :P
Love love love this perfume balm! Seriously! It smells very refreshing, also its adorable and the fact it is a balm instead of the normal liquid perfume makes it so much easier to apply/reapply on the go
After trying the products, I fell in love with all of them. I was suppose to buy gifts for a friend who has just moved house and another friend whose birthday is coming up very soon so I thought why not buy them something from Shanghai Lil. I saw on the website they have a stockist in regent arcade, rundle mall so I went in and bought more items today.
Caramel lip balm and turkish delight perfume balm to the friend who has just moved, face serum and soap for the birthday girl.
This two is for myself :P
How pretty is the lemon meringue soap!!!
I don't really need another lip balm ahahahah xD, but I'm so in love with the other caramel lip balm I got, so I somehow managed to convince myself to get the lip balm in another flavor lolololol. THIS is why I'm broke all the time, always finding excuses to buy things I don't need.

Since winter is coming and my moisturiser is running out, I'm planning to get their face serum ;) hehehehe



xxx Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment