Monday, September 16, 2013

september so far

September has been erm interesting. I was stucked in the limbo of playing too much candy crush, line play, poko pang and line touch (sigh~). But still I managed to stay on schedule :D (for now at least). It was a little bit unfortunate this month, dropping my phone into the toilet bowl because i forgot to close the lid when placing my phone on top of the toilet bowl as i was too impatient therefore i was showering while answering a call (multitasking major fail). And here I am phone-less for weeks, but i'm pretty lucky owning an ipad = i still get to play my games and use all the chat apps :D. Though being phone-less made my journeys on the public transport interesting again. Instead of scrolling through the deep while waiting and on the bus, i actually used the time to read books. Now i usually finish a book in 3 days during the time i spent waiting and travelling, now that's productivity :D. But the fee is cray cray :( and since it's liquid damage it's not covered by warranty T^T. And if that didn't break my bank, i broke my glasses the other day =_=. Wtf this never happened to me before, and now breaking so many things in just one month my my my. But I can still tolerate using the damaged glasses as I'm too cheap to buy a new pair oink oink.
I'm not sick of glitter nails yet as you can see
Wearing le handicapped glasses oh dear :( I have to wear a hairband to make sure it doesn't fall  off (my nose is too flat >-<). And yes I'm pretty much eyebrow-less, thank goodness for eyebrow pens.

On the bright side, I went to the royal adelaide show the past weekend. Wore the faux leather pants I got earlier this year. Have to get back to exercising and blogilates again, have been slacking for 2 months already eep.
sweater: jcrew/ faux leather pants: sportsgirl/ boots: random boutique in glenelg
As my parents didn't have the habit to get us softtoys, our thirst for softtoys (lol) left us a hoarding habit in our adulthood. My sister has more than 20 winnie the pooh softtoys I believe meanwhile I like a variety of characters. The show is really a money swallowing event hahahaha, but still 15 bucks for a my melody softtoy is pretty reasonable for me :P. I also got an elmo softtoy and a sesame street showbag, I'm such a NOT-grownup sigh.
Look at this bag, it's cookie monster :D!!!!!
But wait! If you flip it inside out, it becomes ELMO!!!!!! lol wtf
And here I leave you a few snaps of the rides, I did went on two rides, my friend was petrified after the second ride as we were spinning 360 degrees for god knows how many times. I'm quite a daredevil for rides within my friends, but I was not enthusiastic about my imagination that day. While still on the ride, I was imagining how I'd save myself/hold on to the seat if there was something wrong with the machine. =-= 
this was the second ride 
storming off to get food lol
my bestfriend "i liked this pic of yours because it's so phallic ahahahaha" =_= I knew she'd say something like this
And that's all folks!



Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment