Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese New Year splurge

Today's the third day of chinese new year, my parents gave me the red packet and told me to use the money well, they didn't know I was gonna spend them all on clothes though :x . Went to rundle mall again.
Today my motto was
Things I bought:
So I got this isadora star tank again cause I was stupid enough not to test the shirt and then cut off the tags and strings before finding out the cutting of this shirt is much smaller than what I expected. Luckily this tank is $9.95. If it was full priced I would have to smack myself.
Just couldn't take my mind off this matilda spot shift dress, plus dotti is also having a 30% off full priced items, so :D. I got this in a size 10 instead of my usual size 8 since I like a looser fit of the dress and the shop assistant also mentioned about the cutting of the top being tighter. There was only one size 10 left and I checked the dress's seams very closely before getting it. I HATE it when I discover a bumped seam or a pulled thread on my clothes. I can say this is my favourite purchase from dotti ever! I've been wanting a nice black dress with long sleeves and a collar for a really long time.
Also got this adorable holiday bow belt. This belt is full priced so it also had a 30% off.
I intended to get the boo gathered blazer instead of this lulu blazer but it won me over since the boo gathered  blazer is semi see through. When I put it on, the colour reminded me of Blair Waldorf's old outfit, it's also on sale for $19.95 down from $89.95, great bargain.

This time I reminded myself to buy things for quality over quantity, so I stopped my old habit of barging in valleygirl and got into dotti instead since dotti's clothes have better designs and better quality. Today the shop assistant is really nice, the other one in the shop who I can tell is a senior always gives me a bad vibe everytime I see her though, weird me.Dotti is officially my favourite shop.This shopping trip is super satisfying, I have to say this again, can't wait for uni. One thing I'm really sure about, I spent too much money on clothes and now I should really take a rest on shopping. Until my birthday of course :).



Shizuen

No comments :

Post a Comment