Showing posts with label noodles. Show all posts
Showing posts with label noodles. Show all posts

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cooking with Shizuen 下厨记

This will be my first time blogging in English and Chinese simultaneously ^^
I have a few friends (actually it's only one or two lol) who think cooking is hard or very time consuming, I actually think it's not such a chore at all (unless you are baking which cleaning will take up A LOT of time that's why I never bake :P), it's more of a go with your feeling type of activity and can be quite relaxing at times. I'm going to show you guys how I cook up a meal in a short time with a spontaneous menu that just pops into my head when I'm hungry. In no way I'm a good cook so pardon me for the bad presentation :P
我有好几个朋友(其实只是一两个啦哈哈)觉得煮东西麻烦或觉得自己煮不出想吃的味道,我个人觉得下厨不需要给自己压力,随自己的感觉拿捏就行了啦,下厨也是一种乐趣其实。今天小女决定示范一下我如何煮一餐不会花很多时间但吃起来ok的。我没学过烹饪,都是这几年留学碰碰撞撞学来的,所以绝对不是专业的哦呵呵(看我煮出来的东西就知道了)

Today I'm going to cook a dish of Korean influenced chilli paste noodles
今天我决定来道受韩式菜影响的辣椒酱面

Chopped up some spring onion and portobello mushroom
青葱和大蘑菇 *切切切
I also used black fungus, some japanese mushroom which i forgot the name, chinese cabbbage
我也用了黑木耳,不知什么名貌似进化版金针菇的日本菇,和大白菜
I also chopped up some fish cake, if you're a vegetarian you can skip this part and use fried tofu, it's equally delicious
我也把一些鱼饼切片,如果你是素食者可以用豆干切片,吃起来也很美味哦
 For noodles, I used Korean wheat noodles which you can easily get from any asian grocery store
面我就买了一个口感类似面线的韩国面条
And of course, chopped garlic! I love using this in any stir fry dishes, adds that kick to the dish
当然不要忘记大蒜啦,任何菜只要把大蒜拿来炒就味道不错了
 I used sesame oil, I also used Korean chilli paste and soy sauce for tasting.
用了麻油来炒菜,调味方面我用了韩式辣椒酱和酱油
 A big fat tablespoon of garlic into the pan
一大汤匙大蒜下锅
 Add in the spring onion and fry them till they appear dry and slightly golden brown
加入青葱,炒至稍微干+金黄感
 After that, put in ALL the things hahaha, add water to make sure everything's cooked, the amount of water you'll have to add in = how much sauce you want.
接下来把菜和鱼饼加进去,记得要加水以确保全部东西都煮熟,要加入的书的分量=你要多少酱
 * DENDENDEN star of the dish, i put in 3 heaps of tablespoon so it's really spicy :P
*蔣蔣蒋 主角出场啦 :D, 我放了三大匙,不辣不过瘾
 stir them all together so everything's in the same sauce consistency 
连续用搅+炒菜的动作一确保菜都吸收了酱汁
 boil the noodles! this only takes around 3 minutes 
把面加入滚水啦!这面只需要滚个3分钟就好啦
 *Spontaneous addition -> a slice of cheese
临时发神经加入一片起司

Done! I've cooked quite a big portion so it can be seperated into few meals, it's nice to eat with rice too ^^. It only took me around 30 minutes to cook this, so if you really divide it into 3 meals, it only takes around 10 minutes per meal.
 完成啦 :D!我煮了比较多,就可以一次吃几餐,配白饭也不错哦。所以其实自己煮不会花很多时间,我前前后后花了差不多半个小时,如果分成几餐来看花的时间大约每餐10分钟左右罢了
Tadaa! It's not that strong presentation wise but here's my chilli paste noodles :D
 *jiajiang! 卖相不好哈哈多多包涵啦,不过这就是非常容易完成的辣椒酱面啦 :D

This is a really random post.



Shizuen